vrijdag 3 april 2009

Ten small things that make my World a happier place.

1. Tearing tests with bad notes into utterly small pieces
2. Writing with a pink pen all day
3. Spending the break outside
4. Pretending my classroom is a sinking ship and I’m the captain. It’s harder than you think, keeping my friends calm while they pretend they are in life-threatening danger. Even harder to calm the teacher. They get so caught in the game.
5. Good-looking food (macaroons, cupcakes, mozzarella salad, sushi), Smells of nice food (macaroons, cupcakes, mozzarella salad, sushi), Colors of nice food (macaroons, cupcakes, mozzarella salad, sushi). Let’s say Food itself because I love eating, in fact: I seem to eat more than all of my male friends. And so everybody wonders why I’m still so skinny. Well, I don't know either.
6. Boys watching soaps ( I love you, Lucas, I really do)
7. Singing along with good or bad songs. Best when you find more people to do it with you.
7,3. Repeating the lyrics from good or bad movies. Best when you find people who laugh at you.
8. Being violent to electronics or other things without feelings when they don‘t do what they‘re supposed to or what you‘ve expected them to do, just because it feels good.
9. Zebra’s with a personality. They just rock.
10. Crappy Plastic/rubber like things you lay in water, wait an hour or so and then… your crappy plastic like figure is twice it’s size!
11. And eleven because I like to break things like rules: any way to challenge the everyday boredom.

Have fun. I already had today.

1 opmerking: