vrijdag 20 maart 2009

If the dreamer is the real you



Today I suddenly heard one of my favorite numbers as I was walking back from my physical education class, Jason Mraz’ Make it Mine.
Guess What? A couple of girls were lying in the gras with an iPhone in their speakers, searching for some lost sunbeams. Sunglasses, no jackets and no school worries… I immediatly felt the summerkick everybody's talking about at the end of the winter. Priceless.
Today the Astrological Spring has begun, and tomorrow the spring we know from the calenders. And happy that I am! Everything is so much better in summer. The whole city is bathing in sunlight (is that even a correct expression in english? Well, who cares) we go swimming at Mark’s place and we eat icecream in our breaks untill we feel very very sick and almost throw up in our Latin class. We spend the breaks outside, where laughing and good music fills the air together with the smell of recently mowed grass and suntan. Yes, I'm a summer-lover. And I'm talking way to early about nice weather and all the other summerlike things I'm longing to, but I don't care; Everything goes to show that summer 2009 is going to be amazing. I feel it.


Same song, but in 'De Melkweg', I love how the way the audience is responding to him, singing all the lyrics out loud! And in the end, when they all throw hats!


Love,
P.s.: Remind me of giving an update about the most amazing summersongs!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten